Tuesday, May 15, 2007

In this Blog...

For me to write where I stand on Politics, it would be good for you to know where I am coming from. What events in my life led me to be the conservative Republican that I am.

I was born into a broken home. My mother used welfare money for alcohol, drugs, and sex. When I was about 5 years old, the social services took my sisters and I away and put us into foster care. I went through several foster homes before I was adopted when I was 11. In later conversations with my biological grandmother, I found out that my mother had wanted to abort me.

This is a very abridged account of my life. Being in many "social programs" has led me to see the corruption behind these awful tools. The more I looked at my life and saw the Government's hand, the more I became a firm believer that the less government there is, the more liberty there is.

I am a full time traveler. I'm a missionary. I live in the homes of people who invite us in, and I get to see how the government has affected them. I stay with Democrats and Republicans. I stay with Liberals as well as Conservatives. I see how these people live their lives. It's an incredible opportunity and gives me insight into many different walks of life.

Now, I want the opportunity to share these insights with those who are willing to listen.
In this blog, I will talk about current politics as well as past politics. I will talk about the Constitution and its ongoing role in politics and government.

God Bless the U.S.A.!

~Curtis

1 comment:

complexspecificity said...

Keep writing. I'm told that if you want readership, the secret to blogging is to blog consistently.